A broad, diffuse light source that’s equally at home in the studio or on the road. The system includes the 4′, 4-lamp 4Bank fixture, multi-voltage high output ballast, mount with 3/8″ pin, 90 degree grid, and a 25′ head to ballast cable.
The reintroduced 4Bank is a 4-lamp fixture that draws only 2.6A @ 120 VAC yet outputs the equivalent of a 1,000W traditional softlight. Barndoors are built into the 4Bank to control the light output and a 90 degree grid is included for further control. The 11.5 lb fixture is light enough to be taped or nailed to a wall or use the included long-neck mount with 3/8″ pin for traditional light stand support. Convenience features include color coded connectors. Separately purchased True Match lamps ensure a CRI rating of 95.
The BAL-427 ballast can run the 4′ or 2′ 4Bank fixtures and the front panel has individual on/off control for each lamp. It’s lighter weight than its predecessor, yet retains all the performance features of the previous model. The unit is flicker-free and dead quiet when running, while HO (High Output) switching sends the optimal current to the lamp head so that it’s as bright as possible. The BAL-427 is rated 100-240 VAC for worldwide use.
- 4-Lamp remote ballast fixture with built-in barndoors
- Fixture includes removable Lamp Harness, Reflector and Louver
- Same fixture takes daylight and tungsten lamps, plus visual effects color lamps
- Mounts to stand, light enough to be hand-held or taped to a wall
- Removable center mount
- High output, flicker-free ballasts
- Universal input voltage from 100-240 VAC can be used anywhere in the world
- Instant-on, dead quiet
- Individual lamp switching – no color shift
- HO/Standard switching
- Low amperage draw of 2.6A @ 120 VAC, 1.4A @ 230 VAC
- Operates at 1/3 the power of conventional tungsten softlights
- Same ballast runs 4′ and 2′ lamps
- High color rendering (CRI 95) with optional True Match lamps in 3200K and 5500K